Friday, March 26, 2010

In serious need of advice!! :)

Ok so here is my plight!! I have so much going on now days that I find it extremely hard to get everything done in the 24 hours that God has provided me with. My brain and my mouth seem to be at war with each other....this past weekend I was trying to get the kids showered and dressed and had Mary Catherine in the shower...I proceeded to give her the "run down" and ended my rant with "DO NOT STEP OFF THIS MAT (MY CHILDREN SEEM TO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF A BATH MAT) UNTIL THERE IS NOT A SINGLE DROP OF BODY ON YOUR WATER!" yep thats right, you read it right!! I have continued to jumble up my thoughts and words and now it appears that even when my poor tired brain realizes that I have done this and I go back and try to correct it I still mess the words up!! (WEDNESDAY NIGHT IS THE BEST EXAMPLE KIM) Any ideas on how to fix this little"issue" my brain appears to be having?!?! I will take any suggestions :)

No comments: